Often times, taking a vacation means breaking wellness routines and healthy habits in exchange for indulgence and relaxation. With the launch of an exciting new partnership with Charleston’s fanatically popular sweat studio The Works, boutique hotel Zero George proves that wellness doesn’t have to end at check-in. Book the “Holy City Detox” to enjoy individual and group fitness classes by The Works, dinner for two at acclaimed tasting menu concept Zero Restaurant + Bar, a curated meal plan by the prestigious health experts at Sakara to ease back into routines post-vacation, and more. The full package includes:
– Private session with Sarah Frick, founder of The Works
– Pass for a drop-in class at The Works studio in downtown Charleston
– Copy of One Part Plant cookbook by local Charleston author and wellness expert Jessica Murnane
– Three days of meals from organic meal plan company Sakara, delivered to your home address after your trip
– Dinner for two with wine pairings at Zero Restaurant + Bar during your stay
And be sure to check out all of our other tempting offers!