With a nod to David Letterman, here are our Top 10 Reasons Winter Wins at Zero George. Drum roll, please:
10. Where else does camo count as haute couture? SEWE is around the corner, February 16 – 18, and our beasts are incredibly tame.
9. You can actually get dinner reservations at Charleston’s award-winning restaurants…
8. …Such as Zero Restaurant + Bar, which we’re thrilled to announce was named an OpenTable Top 100 Restaurant in the USA. Cheers to Chef Vinson Petrillo and team!
7. You discover that romance is Charleston’s dirty little secret. From sweet decadence at Christophe Artisan Chocolatier to private shopping at Croghan’s Jewel Box, our concierge can help arrange a heart-stopping Valentine’s.
6. Hop on a Zero George bike and explore secret alleyways and handsome neighborhoods for hours and never break a sweat. Not even close.
5. Sublime winter sunsets. For free. (Bonus: no mosquitos)
4. That bet you made with your business partner about who’ll visit more Condé Nast Gold List properties in 2018? Hope your checkmark emoji is handy, because yes indeed, Zero George is proud to be pure Gold again in 2018.
3. Best selfie opportunities with celebrity chefs, especially if you scored a ticket to Zero George’s sold-out Charleston Wine + Food Festival dinner with James Beard award winner Stephen Satterfield.
2. Saving moolah makes the real-feel temps at least 15-degrees warmer than they actually are. Our Zero George Winter Promo (good through 2/28) will warm you right up.
1. 2018 is not a Leap Year. By George, you better make the most of every day.
Whatever your reason, including no reason at all, we look forward to making your winter a season to celebrate.