Winter Escapes from NYC
Escape the frosty New York winter with a Charleston, SC getaway where average January and February temperatures hover around 65 degrees. Zero George Street Hotel is offering winter specials for select travel dates now through February 25, 2015.* With multiple direct flights that are only 2.5 hours travel time from the Big Apple, getting here has never been more convenient. Leave your down coat at home and come thaw out, relax and reenergize in what Condé Nast Traveler names the No. 1 Top U.S. City celebrated for its history, architecture, beaches, restaurants and charm.
Our limited-time offer winter packages include discounted rates, valet parking, and a bottle of wine in your room upon arrival in addition to our standard complimentary amenities such as bike rentals, continental breakfast, wine and cheese hour, and more.
Zero George Street Hotel made the 2014 Condé Nast Hot List: Best Hotels in the World. The Hotel is also home to the award winning Cooking School (named Best New Cooking Classes Around the World by Food & Wine Magazine) and Zero Café + Bar. Zero George prides itself in offering knowledgeable Concierge Services to help plan your stay at our Charleston historic hotel. We specialize in restaurant reservations, tours, our packages, sports and beach experiences, full-service transportation needs, sailing and shopping.
Sample Direct Flight Itineraries
Thursday, January 22
Flight 5021 departs LGA 9:35 am
Arrives CHS at 12:05 pm
Sunday, January 25
Flight 6258 departs CHS 4 pm
Arrives LGA at 5:59 pm
Monday, January 26
Flight 1237 departs JFK 7:35 am
Arrives CHS at 9:47 am
Thursday, January 29
Flight 1374 departs CHS 5:10 pm
Arrives JFK at 7 pm
Fun Flight Facts*
- The largest aircraft flying nonstop from Charleston to New York is the Embraer E-190 with 100 seats.
- Delta provides 42% of the nonstop flights from Charleston to New York.
- The quickest nonstop flight from Charleston to New York lasts 1:44.
- The shortest nonstop flight between Charleston and New York is 637 miles.
- 2 airlines operate between Charleston and New York.
- 3,428 seats are available per week to fly direct from Charleston to New York.
- 183,420 seats are available per week to fly from Charleston to New York.
*Blackout dates include 1/13 – 1/18, 1/30 – 1/31, 2/13 – 2/14
**Source: FareCompare.com. Featured photo credit: Charleston Visitors Bureau