Summer at Zero George
Let us plan your extended warm-weather escape to Charleston, where the livin’ is easy. With Zero George’s summertime getaway promotion, you can spend more time this summer delighting in the rich Lowcountry history, cosmopolitan appeal and outdoor adventure our city has to offer. Our “Summertime (and the Livin’ Is Easy)” promotion* includes:
- $100 credit toward Zero George summer activities or dining
- Glass of prosecco upon check-in
- Complimentary bike rentals
- European continental breakfast
- Evening wine and cheese hour
- Shared appetizer at Cannon Green, Charleston’s newest restaurant — and our sister property!
Contact our concierge team to learn more about how you can use your $100 credit toward summer activities at Zero George. Here’s a preview of the exciting city and sea activities we can arrange for you!
Outdoor dining is a hallmark of summer. Our palmetto tree-lined courtyard and piazza dining areas are the quintessential shady spots for hanging out on a summer day to enjoy chilled craft cocktails and exquisite locally sourced, seasonal cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Vinson Petrillo. Or book a session with Chef Petrillo or Sous Chef Amanda Black at our Cooking School and learn to create dishes highlighting the very best in-season ingredients, such as sweet strawberries and heirloom tomatoes.