The Anson King Guestroom is located in the original residence house of Zero George Street. The downtown Charleston guestroom features hand-laid marble and tile shower, marble countertops and handcrafted armoire, which accentuate the European-style bathroom.
A fully furnished piazza affords an outdoor sitting area with limited views of Charleston harbor. Classic architectural elements including heart pine floors, high ceilings and period millwork can be found throughout the room.
Number of rooms : 1
Bed type : king
Size : +/- 225 sq.ft.
View : limited harbor view
Maximum guest count: 2
- Nespresso with an assortment of coffees and teas
- 32” LCD widescreen HDTV’s on full motion wall mounts
- Premium movie channels
- Electronic safe
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Izze Sparkling Juices and Bottled Water
- Sealy posturepedic mattresses
- Italian Frette linens
- Triple sheeting
- Two foam and two down alternative pillows
- Malin + Goetz bathroom amenities
- Wool ring cotton bath terry
- Two Boca Terry bathrobes
Guestroom Bath, Zero George